Takeout, a 21st Century Consultancy is expanding and looking for talented
and passionate people to join our team. We are recruiting for full time and
project based roles at the director, consultant, and associate levels in
London, New York, and Nairobi.
Takeout is a boutique consultancy that champions innovation in all
departments through the power of our enviable network of entrepreneurs,
digital leaders, academics, artists, advocates and visionaries of kinds.
Our specialty is in helping clients to find the new: new revenue streams,
new markets, new products, new partners, new lines of business.
We work at senior levels with some of the best-known companies and
government agencies in the world and have recently conducted projects in
markets as diverse as India, Russia, Brazil, China, and Australia as well as
in our home markets Europe, North American and Sub Saharan Africa.
We look for experience in at least one and ideally two or three of the
The people who succeed at Takeout possess these qualities:
- Strategy experience from a top-flight consulting firm, advertising
agency or investment bank
- Senior corporate executive leadership in a fast moving sector
- Award winning entrepreneurial experience
We’re looking for the sharpest and most talent individuals to join and
grow our team. If Takeout sounds interesting to you, please contact us at
email@example.com and tell us why you belong at Takeout.
Please include a resume and/or bio with your email.
- A desire to solve some of the world’s most complex business
- A creative and entrepreneurial frame-of-mind
- An undying intellectual curiosity, particularly as it relates to the
future of business
- A passion to deliver to the highest standards
- A track record of driving innovation and creating new revenue
streams in at least two of our core sectors: technology, media,
financial services, FMCG, retail, and government
- A deep understanding of the digital and startup ecosystems
- A high level of comfort working in high calibre, demanding client
service and entrepreneurial environments
- An ability to connect and collaborate with a globally diverse mix of
highly talented thinkers and doers
- A commitment to building and nurturing a network of business and
- A strong spirit of generosity and kindness, actively contributing to
communities outside of work and putting your ego aside to serve
clients and colleagues alike.